Friday, June 11, 2010

After the Storm...

Thoughts after great sex...that wasn't really good for me. Just being honest.

Dated Winter 2008

Its 5:30 AM, we watch the sunshine
I smile into her face...she smiles into mine
We lay here, seperate, but equal undercovers
And our conciousness got us thinking that it would be good if we intertwined
...Turned water into wine...
We've been on 3rd, but homeplate was servin dishes that our hunger couldn't find

It was always on my mind like Blulight
But held back on my babies like a chick with her tubes tight
...it only took one night...
For me to lose inhibition and possibly my tuition cause I wanted to feel right
See, my mind was in the wrong, not a place where is should be
Only emotion was elation, and temptation's where it took me...

Should we...could we...Maybe...Let's be
Right where we are, right now
A lustfully beautiful portrait, in silence, I love the sound
The covers and lethargy are the only things that shroud
Forbidden songs that we sing when nobody is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment