Monday, October 11, 2010

Ms. Parker.

I could make this very difficult and lengthy in explanation, but for once, I'll choose not to. People inspire me all the time. From the way they look, to their emotional rollercoasters, I admire the muse created in the form of human nature.

Every now and then, there comes a figure that stands out from the rest. In this case, a woman whose desires are of her own necessity, with the ambition to zealously pursue them, and a physique that will seduce any force that may be obstructing her and the summit of her potential. Fine. Intelligent. Relevant. The modern days of time have been unsuccessful at penetrating her old soul and classic moral values, yet her thought process is of the most contemporary style. She is one in a million. Everyday might not be her best on the catwalk, but she brings avant garde presence to the most tattered garments. Fresh. Fashionable. Mannerable. She can have the softness of a southern belle, or the tenacity of a corporate executive, all depending on the type of day. Versatile. Powerful. WANTED.

Now, I just have to approach her...

8/19/2010 (1:52 PM)

There exists a beautiful being that doesn't know that I want her
My heart beats like feet to street whenever she dances around corners
Even her silence speaks to me...
Sugar is spice if she is sweet...
I've only come by her recently...
But I wish I had known her longer

Or better it be our time as short, giving me more minutes to listen
About her job as a culinary, subsidiary in Mama's kitchen
And how it prevails whenever compared to being paid for burger flippin
They get on her nerves,
But she never deters,
Cause she prefers focusing on the mission

Said she was savin, while she slavin, for a car
So she can drive to school and hopefully one day pass that bar
And I'll tell her I've never been one to care for society calls its laws,
And suggest she take my hand to gravitate gracefully toward the stars
And let those stars we travel to revolve around one day having a sun,
Who snickers and smiles across milky ways
With twinkling eyes that see better days

I say...
So much in clue, because when I see you...
I see the world,
That we built up from inception and rule over with you here as my girl
I know it sounds unreal, like red and blue pills in a hand unfurled
But reality could be tongue in cheek, if only I could speak...to you...

We could have conversations and laugh in elation, when you reveal, that you were feeling me too...

The gentleman will finally win, his leading lady. Maybe. Just maybe...

3 comments: